Miss Universe Philippines 2020 candidate Christelle Abello is Ginebra's calendar girl for 2021

Miss Universe Philippines 2020 candidate Christelle Abello from Aklan was announced as the new calendar girl of Ginebra San Miguel on Tuesday, October 20.

Christelle confirmed the news on her social media accounts.

View this post on Instagram

Christelle Abello, your 2021 GINEBRA SAN MIGUEL CALENDAR GIRL 😍🔥🔥🍻 I still can’t believe that I am the Calendar Girl for Ginebra San Miguel 🥺😍🔥✨ I instantly shed tears of joy when I got the call 🥺😭❤️ I am still overwhelmed and see this as a blessing from above 🙏🏼 I’m so thrilled to be a part of the GSM family, so thank you so much for the trust and confidence 🥰 Thank you so much to my family and loved ones for the never ending support and being 110% behind me. But most of all, thank you to each and everyone of you who believed in me 🥰 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, CHEERS!🍻🔥🔥 #GanadoSaBahay #GanadoSaBuhay #GinebraSanMiguel #GSM

A post shared by Christelle Abello (@christelleabello) on

"I still can’t believe that I am the Calendar Girl for Ginebra San Miguel," she said.

"I instantly shed tears of joy when I got the call. I am still overwhelmed and see this as a blessing from above. I’m so thrilled to be a part of the GSM family, so thank you so much for the trust and confidence."

She also thanked her family and loved ones for their support in her endeavor.

Christelle joins the list of ladies who have been the face of the brand such as Pia Wurtzbach, Ellen Adarna, Kim Domingo, and Sanya Lopez.

Christelle is one of more than 40 candidates who are vying for the Miss Universe Philippines crown. The finals will take place in Baguio and will air on October 25. – Rappler.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post